Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week # 77 - Papa Lynn

Week 77

Dear Family and Friends,                               
               This letter will be short because I am so excited to be heading home that I think I will say too much and you won’t be very spiritual.  This has been a great week as Mom and I have moved out of the mission home/office so Elder and Sister Kimball can move in to learn and run things without our influence so much.  It is fun to be back where we started and we feel calmer than we did 18 months ago, but I think that is because we have more faith and trust in the people of Botswana.  The Kimballs are learning all they need to know and I think they will be just fine.  They will do things differently than we have done them but that is OK because we did them different than what we were taught also.  I’m not sure they will keep up the picture board of all the missionaries because it is a lot of computer work and I don’t think that is the things they are the best at learning.
               I had another surprise trip to Johannesburg Friday evening and stayed overnight and flew back on Saturday morning because we had a passport up here that was needed at 6:00 AM Saturday and I took it down.  I get to do think like that all the time.  Oh well it all pays the same in the long run.
               Today we attended the three wards here in Gaborone and it was fast and testimony meetings in each so I had the opportunity to bare my testimony in each meeting.  Mom bore testimony in two of the three meetings.  It was difficult because of our love for each of them but we got through and several wanted to have pictures with us after meetings.
               Well it won’t be long now and we will be home.  This week we bore testimony in three wards and next week reporting our mission in Unity 2nd ward.  We are very excited to see everyone.  We love you all very much.
               Love Out Of Botswana, Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment