Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week #10 - Papa Lynn's Health

Dear Family,
Just a short note that I always forget to write about. My blood is staying close to what it should be and I do have it tested through the lab every two weeks. I hope to move this to three weeks or even a month as you all know how much I hate needles. But I have been real good about it and even acting normal when they take my blood. I am suppose to keep the something between 2 and 3 and only once after I got it above the 2 mark has it been below 2 and that was a 1.93 and I increase the warfarin a half a pill for only 1 day of the week. I get it tested again tomorrow and hopefully all will be back to normal between the 2 and 3 mark. I feel great and Mom is wonderful to me and her health is doing great as well. We surely do love each other and are a great support to each other.

Mom keeps going to the wrong side of the car to get in as she hasn't adjusted to the driver being on the right side of the car to drive on the left hand side of the road. She told me that if I would open her car door all the time she wouldn't make a mistake so I am starting to do that for her. It is the gentlemanly thing to do anyway. We thank each of you for your prayers, they give us lots of strength and protection serving here in Botswana. We love it and feel that things are going great. Each of you take care and remember that our lives are to serve one another and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Pray to him often and serve him in church callings as it is earning you a place in heaven. Mom and I want us and all of you to be there together.

I hope this short report tells you what you want to hear from us about our health.

Love Out of Africa, DAD and MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment